White Water Rafting at River Nile / Uganda Adventure Safari Tour: Safari Overview
Enjoy a White Water Rafting at River Nile Uganda Safari Tour on the spectacular falls of River Nile at its Very Source. White water rafting is a leisure open-air sporting activity using a hot-air balloon to cruise over a river or any water body with flowing water. White Water Rafting at River Nile is commonly done on white water or varied degrees of rough water, in order to explore and captivate the raft travelers. Uganda is naturally blessed with River Nile and its falling waters have been entirely taken use of to support white water rafting. White water Rafting on the Nile is electrifying, astonishing and fascinating due to the magnificent nature of the deafening falls at different spots of the Nile River.
The modern-day raft is a helium balloon boat, entailing very long-lasting, multi-layered rubberised (hyperon) or vinyl fabrics (PVC) with numerous autonomous air chambers. The size differs between 3.5 m (11 Ft.) and 6 m (20 ft.), the width or thickness is between 1.8 m (6 Ft.) and 2.5 m (8 ft.). The exception to this size rule is characteristically the packet raft, which is premeditated as a manageable single-person raft and may be as small as 1.5 meters (4.9 Ft.) long and weigh as little as 4 pounds (1.8 kg). For any tourist who is daringly strong in mind, rafting on the Nile can be escorted with bungee jumping at the Nile High camp at the Jinja Nile Resort, the sole bungee jumping podium in East Africa.
You will be picked up from your hotel after your breakfast by our guide and will transfer to Jinja to enjoy the beautiful Nile’s white rapids. You can opt for a full day or half-day rafting adventure. You will have a light break tea upon arrival in Jinja and be briefed safety coupled with practical training ahead of the raft. The rafting will cover close 31KM on R. Nile. You will then have lunch and be transferred back to Kampala in case of half-day rafting or proceed with rafting in case of full-day rafting. You will then enjoy a few drinks while relaxing and be transferred back to Kampala in the evening.
The trip package includes; Transport to and from Jinja, Rafting crew, Safety rafts, and Kayakers, life Jackets, helmets, custom made rafting equipment and lunch and BBQ snacks Minimum age 16 years
The trip package excludes; Hotel accommodation, soft or non alcoholic drinks or mineral water (except water in the vehicles)
Make an inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +256 784 544 072 or +
250 785 152 797 or +254 757 020 013.
Our Popular & Discounted Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Packages to the top-rated safari tour Wildlife destinations which Include Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Murchison falls park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Lake Mburo Park and Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Golden Monkey Tracking Tours. Mega Wild Safaris Popular wildlife Safaris to give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience Safari Trips to the popular Uganda wildlife safari destinations. These popular safaris include; 3 days Lake Mburo National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour, 4 days Murchison Falls National Park Safari, 4 days Kibale National Park Uganda Primate Tour, and 5 days Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda safari, 3 days Murchison Falls Uganda Safari
- 1 Day Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Tour Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- 2 Days Lake Mburo National park Safaris Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safaris Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris tour to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 days Lake Mburo Wildlife Safaris in Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Semuliki National Park Tour Uganda Birding Safaris
- 4 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 4 Day Kidepo Valley wildlife safaris in Uganda Wildlife tour
- 4 days Murchison Falls National Park tour
- 4 days Kibale forest chimpanzee trekking safari in Uganda Primate Tour
- 5 days Wildlife safari in Uganda Kidepo Valley National Park tour
- 5 days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari in Uganda Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
Our Popular and Discounted Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kinds of Uganda Gorilla Safaris Tour Packages to the top-rated safari tour gorilla destinations which are Bwindi Impenetrable Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park. Mega Wild Safaris Popular Gorilla Safaris to Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Bwindi Forest National Park give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience to track mountain gorillas in the top-rated Uganda gorilla safari destinations, these popular safaris include 3 days Uganda gorilla safaris to Bwindi impenetrable park, 4 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking safaris tour and 5 days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Safaris Uganda Gorilla Tour, 3 Days Mgahinga National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari; On this 3 Days Mgahinga National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari you will embark on a full morning game drive after a light breakfast through the park in search of shy elands, buffaloes, zebras, warthogs, Topis, Impalas and many more.
- 3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Uganda Safaris Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking Safaris to Bwindi National Park
- 4 days Bwindi National Park Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Uganda
- 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safaris & Lake Bunyonyi Tour
- 5 days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Safaris Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Tour
- 11 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Wildlife Tour