4 Day Uganda Gorilla Safari & Lake Bunyonyi Tour
4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Lake Bunyonyi Tour takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable Gorilla Park for the gorilla safari in Uganda and Lake Bunyonyi a scenic place in the region sometimes referred to as the “Switzerland of Africa” for relaxation and bird watching Tour.
Gorilla trekking safari is a very captivating safari activity; which involves walking up and down slopes covered with thick dense vegetation in search of mountain gorillas. This 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Safari & Lake Bunyonyi Tour will make your dream of meeting the critically endangered mountain gorillas in the wild come true. Mountain Gorilla tracking Tour will be in one of the different gorilla groups that have been habituated in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
The 4 Day Uganda Gorilla Safari & Lake Bunyonyi Tour will reward you a short but memorable experience with the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park at very affordable rates. You will sleep in Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge for a comfortable stay and Mahogany Springs Lodge or Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge for a luxury stay.
- Day 1 of the 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Lake Bunyonyi: Pick up and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Day 2 of the 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Lake Bunyonyi: Gorilla Tracking in bwindi forest park
- Day 3 of the 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Lake Bunyonyi: Lake Bunyonyi boat trip
- Day 4 of the 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Lake Bunyonyi: Transfer back to Kampala or Entebbe
4 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari And Lake Bunyonyi: Safari Day by Day
Day 1 of the 4 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari And Lake Bunyonyi: Pick up and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
You will be picked up by our guide from your hotel in Entebbe or Kampala and will be transferred to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park which is a home to the endangered mountain gorillas and various bird species.
You will have lunch en-route at Igongo Cultural centre and proceed to the park arriving in the evening in time for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Mahogany springs (Luxury), Volcano lodge (Mid-range), Buhoma community rest camp (Budget)
Meal Plan: All meals
Day 2 of the 4 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari And Lake Bunyonyi: Gorilla Tracking
You will assemble at the park headquarters for briefing from the park rangers after breakfast ahead of gorilla trekking.
Proceed for gorilla trekking in the forest that may last 2-6 hours depending on the movement of the animals.
Meet and stay with the animals for a maximum of one hour, then descend to the park headquarters and then to your Lodge for lunch and relaxation.
In the evening, you may go for community walk in the nearby Batwa community, where you will be entertained and given tales of their unique culture.
Dinner and overnight at Mahogany Springs/ Volcano lodge (Mid-range)/Buhoma community rest camp(Budget).
Accommodation: Gorilla Forest camp (Luxury), Mutanda Lake Resort (Mid-range), Broadbill Forest Camp (Budget)
Meal Plan: All meals
Day 3 of the 4 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari And Lake Bunyonyi: Lake Bunyonyi boat trip
You will be transferred to Lake Bunyonyi after breakfast enjoying great scenery views enroute. Lake Bunyonyi is said to be the second deepest lake in Africa and it is the deepest in Uganda.
It is safe for swimming with no animals therein. The lake is endowed with 29 islands.
You have lunch at the lodge and thereafter go for a guided motorised boat trip across the lakes lasting about 2 and a half hours.
You will return to the lodge for dinner and overnight
Accommodation: Birdnest @Bunyonyi (Semi-luxury), Arcadia cottages (Mid-range) and Crater Bay cottages (Budget)
Meal plan: All meals
Day 4 of the 4 Day Gorilla Tracking Safari And Lake Bunyonyi: Transfer back to Kampala or Entebbe
You will be transferred back to Kampala or Entebbe after breakfast with lunch enroute. Accommodation for tonight isn’t included in the trip package.
- Gorilla permits cannot be reserved, they can only be bought after a down payment depending on the availability and the time of your booking.
- Accommodations depends on availability and is only reserved after your booking. In case the suggested accommodations are not available on your preferred dates, alternatives shall be booked after consulting with you.
Make an inquiry on email@example.com or call us on +256 784 544 072 or +250 785 152 797 or +254 757 020 013.
Our Popular & Discounted Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Packages to the top rated safari tour Wildlife destinations which Include Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Murchison falls park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Lake Mburo Park and Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Golden Monkey Tracking Tours. Mega Wild Safaris Popular wildlife Safaris to give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience Safari Trips to the popular Uganda wildlife safari destinations. These popular safaris include; 3 days Lake Mburo National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour, 4 days Murchison Falls National Park Safari, 4 days Kibale National Park Uganda Primate Tour, and 5 days Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda safari, 3 days Murchison Falls Uganda Safari
- 1 Day Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Tour Uganda Wildlife Safari
- 2 Days Lake Mburo National park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife Safari in Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Semuliki National Park Tour Uganda Birding Safari
- 4 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 4 Day Kidepo Valley wildlife safari in Uganda Wildlife tour
- 4 days Murchison Falls National Park tour
- 4 days Kibale forest chimpanzee trekking safari in Uganda Primate Tour
- 5 days Wildlife safari in Uganda Kidepo Valley National Park tour
- 5 days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari in Uganda Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
Our Popular and Discounted Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Gorilla Safari Tour Packages to the top rated safari tour gorilla destinations which are Bwindi Impenetrable Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park. Mega Wild Safaris Popular Gorilla Safaris to Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Bwindi Forest National Park give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience to track mountain gorillas in the top rated Uganda gorilla safari destinations, these popular safaris include 3 days Uganda gorilla safari to bwindi impenetrable park, 4 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking safari tour and 5 days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Safari Uganda Gorilla Tour, 3 Days Mgahinga National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari; On this 3 Days Mgahinga National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari you will embark on a full morning game drive after a light breakfast through the park in search of shy elands, buffaloes, zebras, warthogs, Topis, Impalas and many more.
- 3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Uganda Safari Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari to Bwindi National Park
- 4 days Bwindi National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
- 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Lake Bunyonyi Tour
- 5 days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Safari Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Tour
- 11 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Wildlife Tour
Most Visited Uganda Wildlife Safari Destinations / Where to go for a Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda?
Queen Elizabeth National Park is understandably Uganda’s most popular tourist destination. The park’s diverse ecosystems, which include sprawling savanna, shady, humid forests, sparkling lakes and fertile wetlands, make it the ideal habitat. Read More Here…
Kibale Forest National Park contains one of the loveliest and most varied tracts of tropical forest in Uganda. Forest cover, interspersed with patches of grassland and swamp, dominates the northern and central parts of the park on an elevated plateau. Read More Here…
Semuliki National Park sprawls across the floor of the Semliki Valley on the remote, western side of the Rwenzori. The park is dominated by the easternmost extension of the great Ituri Forest of the Congo Basin. Read More Here…
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda: Bwindi was gazetted as a National Park in 1991 and declared a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site in 1994. The Mubare gorilla group was the first to become available for tourism in Uganda in April 1993. Nine groups are now habituated for tourism, and one for research. Spread over a series of steep ridges and valleys, Bwindi is the source of five major rivers, which flow into Lake Edward. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Rift Valley. Its mist-covered hillsides are blanketed by one of Uganda’s oldest and most biologically diverse rainforests, which dates back over 25,000 years and contains almost 400 species of plants. Read More Here…
Mgahinga Gorilla National Park sits high in the clouds, at an altitude of between 2,227m and 4,127m. As its name suggests, it was created to protect the rare mountain gorillas that inhabit its dense forests, and it is also an important habitat for the endangered golden monkey. As well as being important for wildlife, the park also has a huge cultural significance, in particular for the indigenous Batwa pygmies. This tribe of hunter-gatherers was the forest’s “first people”, and their ancient knowledge of its secrets remains unrivalled. Mgahinga’s most striking features are its three conical, extinct volcanoes, part of the spectacular Virunga Range that lies along the border region of Uganda, Congo and Rwanda.