4-day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
4 days Bwindi Forest Uganda Gorilla Safari: Safari Overview
This 4 days Bwindi Forest Uganda Gorilla Safaris, Uganda Safari takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable Gorilla Park for gorilla trekking and Queen Elizabeth National Park for Wildlife Safari Adventure, chimpanzee tracking and bird watching tour. Gorilla trekking safari is a very captivating safari activity; which involves walking up and down slopes covered with thick dense vegetation in search of mountain gorillas.
This 4 days Bwindi Forest Uganda Gorilla Safari will make your dream of meeting the critically endangered mountain gorillas in the wild come true. Mountain Gorilla tracking Tour will be in one of the different gorilla groups that have been habituated in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
The 4 days Bwindi Forest Uganda Gorilla Safari will reward you a short but memorable experience with the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park at very affordable rates. You will sleep in Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge for comfortable stay and Mahogany Springs Lodge or Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge for luxury stay.
- Day 1 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Pick up from Entebbe Airport
- Day 2 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Do Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Park
- Day 3 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 4 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari: Return to Entebbe
Safari Day by Day of the 4 days Bwindi Forest Uganda Gorilla Safaris
Day 1 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris: Pick up from Entebbe Airport
You will be picked from your hotel and will be transferred to Entebbe airport for your domestic flight to kihihi airstrip.
Departure time from Entebbe is 7.45 am and Arrival time is 9.30 Am. Please ensure to check-in one hour before departure time as per your ticket, but please note that flights are subject to change depending on the prevailing weather conditions.
You will be picked by a guide from Mahogany springs upon arrival at the airstrip and he will transfer you to the lodge in about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
You will freshen up and have lunch at Mahogany Springs hotel. You will enjoy a community walk in the afternoon nearby Batwa community, where you will be entertained and given tales of their unique culture.
Accommodation: Mahogany Springs; Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris: Gorilla Tracking
Today is the day you will encounter one of Bwindi’s endangered mountain gorillas. You will trek the park which boasts both mountain gorillas and chimpanzees.
The park also hosts other primates, over 100 species of mammals, over 200 species of butterflies and 360 species of birds.
The time taken to track the gorillas can range from 2 to 8 hours. Once the gorillas have been located, your group will be allowed a maximum of one hour with them.
Accommodation: Mahogany Springs. Meal plan: All meals
Day 3 of the 4 day Fly-In To Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris: Visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park
In the morning, you will be transferred to Queen Elizabeth National park via Ishasha sector, where you will have game drives to see tree climbing lions and other animals including bird species, reaching Queen Elizabeth National Park early enough for lunch at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Enjoy a boat cruise in the afternoon along the Kazinga channel, where you will have an opportunity to see a variety of birds such as the kingfisher, herons, blue Graco and many more.
You will also see hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes and elephants. Then return to Mahogany springs for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 of the 4 day Fly-Into Bwindi National Park Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris: Return to Entebbe
You will be transferred to the airstrip after an early breakfast, checking in an hour before departure time. The flight back to Entebbe normally takes 2.5 hours in the absence of interruptions.
Departure Time from Kihihi: 9.45 am and expected arrival at Entebbe is 11.25 am.
Accommodation for tonight is not inclusive in the program. If you wish to depart tonight from Entebbe Airport, make sure your flight is at 10 pm or later.
An extra night in Kampala/Entebbe can be arranged with Mega Wild Safaris in case of need.
Accommodation: Not included; Meal plan: Breakfast
Gorilla and chimp permits
Please note that it is not possible to ‘reserve’ gorilla and chimpanzee permits, we can only buy them after your booking and down-payment and it all depends on availability.
Make an inquiry on email@example.com or call us on +256 784 544 072 or +
250 785 152 797 or +254 757 020 013.
Our Popular & Discounted Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Packages to the top rated safari tour Wildlife destinations which Include Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Murchison falls park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Lake Mburo Park and Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Golden Monkey Tracking Tours. Mega Wild Safaris Popular wildlife Safaris to give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience Safari Trips to the popular Uganda wildlife safari destinations. These popular safaris include; 3 days Lake Mburo National Park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour, 4 days Murchison Falls National Park Safari, 4 days Kibale National Park Uganda Primate Tour, and 5 days Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda safari, 3 days Murchison Falls Uganda Safari
- 1 Day Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Tour Uganda Wildlife Safari
- 2 Days Lake Mburo National park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife Safari in Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Semuliki National Park Tour Uganda Birding Safari
- 4 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 4 Day Kidepo Valley wildlife safari in Uganda Wildlife tour
- 4 days Murchison Falls National Park tour
- 4 days Kibale forest chimpanzee trekking safari in Uganda Primate Tour
- 5 days Wildlife safari in Uganda Kidepo Valley National Park tour
- 5 days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari in Uganda Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Chimpanzee Trekking Tour
Our Popular and Discounted Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Gorilla Safari Tour Packages to the top rated safari tour gorilla destinations which are Bwindi Impenetrable Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park. Mega Wild Safaris Popular Gorilla Safaris to Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Bwindi Forest National Park give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience to track mountain gorillas in the top rated Uganda gorilla safari destinations, these popular safaris include 3 days Uganda gorilla safari to bwindi impenetrable park, 4 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking safari tour and 5 days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Safari Uganda Gorilla Tour, 3 Days Mgahinga National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari; On this 3 Days Mgahinga National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari you will embark on a full morning game drive after a light breakfast through the park in search of shy elands, buffaloes, zebras, warthogs, Topis, Impalas and many more.
- 3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Uganda Safari Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari to Bwindi National Park
- 4 days Bwindi National Park Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
- 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari & Lake Bunyonyi Tour
- 5 days Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Safari Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris Tour
- 11 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari & Wildlife Tour