1 Day Kampala City Tour – Best of Uganda’s Capital City Safari 2021/2022
This 1 Day Kampala city tour or Uganda safari takes you through Kampala, a city found in Uganda, East Africa. It is the capital city as well as the largest urban Centre in the country.
The city has a population of about 1.2 million people. The city also has highlights of the country’s treasures that also define the country’s history.
The city is famous for the attractions that it holds that include majorly religious places, cultural places, and political monuments not to forget the nightlife that includes night clubs, open bars, casinos, and the exotic malls with different activities and spots like spa, eat-outs, cinemas, theatres and a lot more.
The 1 Day Uganda Tour Program:
You will be picked up from your hotel or place of residence early in the morning right after your early morning breakfast. Then be taken through the highlights of Kampala.
Your trip will start with the famous Namugongo Martyr’s Shrine; the shrine commemorates the twenty Ugandan Christian heroes that were burnt alive in 1886 under the regime of the late King Mwanga Basamula of Buganda kingdom.
You will then proceed to the Bahai temple that sits on one of Kampala’s famous hills, then the Uganda Museum and Makerere University gallery.
Lunch will be at Makerere University guest house after which you will continue to the Kasubi tombs, Bulange and Kabaka’s Lake, Kibuli Mosque, Lubaga Catholic Cathedral. You will also have a shopping spree in the various crafts markets for locally made souvenirs.
Meal Plan: Half-Board.
The 1 day Kampala city tour safari package includes;
- Transportation by a safari van.
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Visit the religious and cultural sites
- Entrance fees
The 1 day Kampala tour safari package excludes;
- Airfare, Visa, and personal insurance
- Drinks, cigar, telephone, and laundry
- Tips to local guides
- Porter fee while trekking
- Personal shopping bills.
Our Popular & Discounted Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Packages to the top-rated safari tour Wildlife destinations which Include Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Murchison falls park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Lake Mburo Park, and Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Golden Monkey Tracking Tours. Mega Wild Safaris Popular wildlife Safaris to give our clients a great opportunity to go and have an unforgettable experience Safari Trips to the popular Uganda wildlife safari destinations.
- 1 Day Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Tour Uganda Wildlife Safari
- 2 Days Lake Mburo National park Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife Safari in Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 3 Days Semuliki National Park Tour Uganda Birding Safari
- 4 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 4 Day Kidepo Valley wildlife safari in Uganda Wildlife tour
- 4 days Murchison Falls National Park tour
- 4 days Kibale forest chimpanzee trekking safari in Uganda Primate Tour
- 5 days Wildlife safari in Uganda Kidepo Valley National Park tour
- 5 days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari in Uganda Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda Chimpanzee Trekking Tour