5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour
5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour to Kibale forest national park for a primate tour in Bigodi wetland and to Queen Elizabeth national park in Kyambura gorge for the great Chimpanzee trekking experience in Uganda.
You will encounter a series of chimpanzees, black and white monkeys and many more other primates in the jungles of the Pearl of Africa.
You will then transfer to Queen Elizabeth National park where you will also do chimp tracking in Kyanbura gorge, a boat cruise at Kazinga Channel and game drives in the Ishasha sector in search of wildlife especially Tree-climbing lions. The safari starts and ends in Kampala with a Kampala City tour.
5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour: Safari Day by Day
- Day 1 of the 5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour: Drive from Kampala city to Kibale National park
Transfer from Kampala City to Kibale forest national park for Chimpanzee tracking and other primate tours in Bigodi wetland. The primates to encounter include Chimps, black and white monkeys, and many others.
- Day 2 of the 5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour
Pick you early morning from Chimp Nest for Queen Elizabeth through Fort portal town and Kasese town, enter the park by Katunguru gate to Mweya peninsular. On The 20 km stretch game drive from the gate we can see waterbucks, Uganda kobs, birds like vultures ….. can be seen.
Afternoon: Boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. On it a lot of water birds watching is experienced some of them are migrants from Europe and Asia; Lesser-black backed Gulls, Gull-billed Terns, Temminck’s Coursers, European Marsh Harrier, other birds on the channel are; Saddle and yellow-billed Storks, the Black Crake, Goliath, Purple and Grey Herons.
From here you see birds especially the Yellow-billed Ox-pecker interact with game-like hippos, buffaloes, elephants, crocodiles.
Overnight at Mweya campsite.
- Day 3 of the 5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour
Early morning game drive on the tracks of Kazinga section of the park in search of the lions, Elephants, Buffaloes, the numerous Uganda Kobs as they graze and at the same time cautious of the lion attacks.
During the drive, a lot of birdlife is experienced like the raptors, vultures as they all wait to scavenge on the “leftovers” by the lion.
Afternoon: Drive from Mweya to Ishasha section of Queen Elizabeth on a bumpy murram road
Overnight at Ishasha campsite
- Day 4 of the 5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour
Early morning drive on the loop tracks of Ishasha sector in search of the tree-climbing lions and of course other games like elephants, Topis, Buffaloes…
Afternoon drive from Ishasha wilderness to Buhoma through the towns of Kihihi, Butogota.
Overnight at Buhoma camp
- Day 5 of the 5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour: Drive from Buhoma to Kampala
End of the 5 Days Uganda Primate Safari Tour
Our Popular & Discounted Uganda Wildlife Safari Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Packages to the top-rated safari tour Wildlife destinations which Include Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Murchison falls park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Lake Mburo Park, and Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Golden Monkey Tracking Tours.
- 1 Day Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Tour
- 2 Days Lake Mburo National park Safari
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife Safari
- 3 Days Semuliki National Park Tour
- 4 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
- 4 Day Kidepo Valley wildlife safaris
- 4 days Murchison Falls National Park tour
- 4 days Kibale forest chimpanzee trekking safari
- 5 days Wildlife safari in Uganda
- 5 days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- 3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Uganda Safari
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari
- 4 days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
- 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari
- 5 days Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- 11 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 3 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari
- 4 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris
- 4 days Bwindi Gorilla Safari Uganda
- 3 days Murchison Falls Uganda Safari
- 3 days Uganda chimpanzee tracking tour
Uganda Gorilla Safari Destinations
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda: Bwindi was gazetted as a National Park in 1991 and declared a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site in 1994.
The Mubare gorilla group was the first to become available for tourism in Uganda in April 1993. Nine groups are now habituated for tourism, and one for research.
Spread over a series of steep ridges and valleys, Bwindi is the source of five major rivers, which flow into Lake Edward. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Rift Valley.
Its mist-covered hillsides are blanketed by one of Uganda’s oldest and most biologically diverse rainforests, which dates back over 25,000 years and contains almost 400 species of plants. Read More Here…
Mgahinga Gorilla National Park sits high in the clouds, at an altitude of between 2,227m and 4,127m. As its name suggests, it was created to protect the rare mountain gorillas that inhabit its dense forests, and it is also an important habitat for the endangered golden monkey.
As well as being important for wildlife, the park also has a huge cultural significance, in particular for the indigenous Batwa pygmies.
This tribe of hunter-gatherers was the forest’s “first people”, and their ancient knowledge of its secrets remains unrivalled.