3 Days Wildlife Safari Uganda Tour
3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour takes you to Lake Mburo National Park for a game drive in the park and boat cruise at the lake. You will then transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park for a boat cruise at Kazinga Channel and a game drive in Isasha sector in search for Tree-climbing lions and other wildlife animals including the big five. The safari starts and ends in Kampala City the Uganda’s Capital with a Kampala City walking tour.
3 Days Wildlife Safari Uganda Tour: Safari day by day
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Wildlife Safari Uganda Tour: You will be welcomed by our hospitable, professional and experienced Tour Guide who will transfer you to Lake Mburo National Park.
Drive from Entebbe/ Kampala. Drive from Entebbe/ Kampala passed Lake Mburo National Park (LMNP), through the towns of Masaka and Lyantonde, but more interestingly staying at the equator for some time; this means standing in the northern and southern hemispheres at the same time. Breakfast and lunch en route. Driving through towns of Mbarara – the so-called capital city of the western region of Uganda.
Keeping your eyes out, you will see amazing rolling hills in the Kigezi Region as we approach Bushenyi. Reaching Queen Elizabeth National Park– The Medley of Wonders in the late afternoon. Overnight stay at Mweya Albertine Hostel (moderate) or Mweya Lodge (upmarket).
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Wildlife Safari Uganda Tour: A game drive in Lake Mburo National Park in the morning
Geared for the search of the only King of the Jungle – the tree-climbing lions and other mammal species like the spotted hyena, elephant, buffalo, totaling to 100, approximately 616 bird species including but not limited to the papyrus gonolek, sunbirds, vultures, cisticolas, etc.
Remember this is the most bio-diversity national park in the south Saharan region. After lunch, go for the launch/ boat cruise on Kazinga channel – this is the connection between L. Edward and L. George where you can see lots of aquatic life, ranging from mammals, reptiles, amphibians to birds. Overnight stay at Mweya Albertine Hostel (moderate) or Mweya Lodge (upmarket).
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Wildlife Safari Uganda Tour: Drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park back to Kampala,
Using the northern route, through towns of Kasese where we find the Kilembe copper and cobalt company, Hima cement factory and keeping your eyes out, you will see some of the highest snow-capped peaks of ‘the mountains of the moon’- the Rwenzoris, touching the horizon; drive ahead through Fort Portal – where you will see the headquarters of the Tooro Kingdom. Lunch en route, reaching in the late afternoon
End of the 3 Days Wildlife Safari Uganda Tour
Our Popular & Discounted Uganda Wildlife tour Packages
Mega Wild Safaris Tailor all kind of Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Packages to the top-rated safari tour Wildlife destinations which Include Bwindi Impenetrable Park, Murchison falls park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale Forest Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Lake Mburo Park, and Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Golden Monkey Tracking Tours.
- 1 Day Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Tour
- 2 Days Lake Mburo National park Safari
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda
- 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- 3 days Lake Mburo wildlife Safari
- 3 Days Semuliki National Park Tour
- 4 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
- 4 Day Kidepo Valley wildlife safaris
- 4 days Murchison Falls National Park tour
- 4 days Kibale forest chimpanzee trekking safari
- 5 days Wildlife safari in Uganda
- 5 days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- 3 Days Mgahinga Gorilla Uganda Safari
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari
- 4 days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Uganda
- 4 Day Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari
- 5 days Uganda Gorilla Tour
- 6 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- 11 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 3 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Safari
- 4 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safaris
- 4 days Bwindi Gorilla Safari Uganda
- 3 days Murchison Falls Uganda Safari
- 3 days Uganda chimpanzee tracking tour
Uganda Gorilla Destinations
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda: Bwindi was gazetted as a National Park in 1991 and declared a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site in 1994.
The Mubare gorilla group was the first to become available for tourism in Uganda in April 1993. Nine groups are now habituated for tourism, and one for research.
Spread over a series of steep ridges and valleys, Bwindi is the source of five major rivers, which flow into Lake Edward. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Rift Valley.
Its mist-covered hillsides are blanketed by one of Uganda’s oldest and most biologically diverse rainforests, which dates back over 25,000 years and contains almost 400 species of plants. Read More Here…
Mgahinga Gorilla National Park sits high in the clouds, at an altitude of between 2,227m and 4,127m. As its name suggests, it was created to protect the rare mountain gorillas that inhabit its dense forests, and it is also an important habitat for the endangered golden monkey.
As well as being important for wildlife, the park also has a huge cultural significance, in particular for the indigenous Batwa pygmies.
This tribe of hunter-gatherers was the forest’s “first people”, and their ancient knowledge of its secrets remains unrivalled.